Our boarding facility is located at:
West Hills Animal Hospital
800 W. Jericho Turnpike
Huntington, NY 11743
The Lodge at West Hills in Huntington offers boarding services for dogs and cats. Boarding your pet with us when you are traveling means less stress for both you and your pet while you are away! Our professional staff will give your pet lots of attention and care while at The Lodge, and will make your pet as comfortable as possible during their stay with us. Your pet will also be monitored by our veterinarians to quickly catch and treat any medical problems that may arise.
To book a reservation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our boarding services include:
- Your pet will be under the watchful eyes of our veterinarians 24 hours per day
- Climate controlled facility
- Quiet boarding for pets with medical conditions
- Diabetic pets and senior pets welcome
- Separate area for cats
- Separate room for birds, ferrets, hamsters, rabbits and other animals
- Puppies and kittens welcome
- Play yard
- Frequent walks
- Lots of Love
- We will feed your pet his or her own food if you provide it
Immunizations Required for Boarding Your Pet at The Lodge
Dogs: For our boarding at the Lodge, we require dogs to be up to date on Da2PP, Bordetella, Canine Influenza, Leptospirosis, Rabies, Fecal Flotation and a Heartworm test.
Cats: Cats are required to be up to date on FVCRP, Rabies, and a Fecal Flotation prior to boarding.
Holiday Rates and Minimum Nights Apply for the following Holiday periods:
- President’s Day Week – 3 Night Minimum
- Memorial Day – 2 Night Minimum
- July 4th – 2 Night Minimum
- Labor Day – 2 Night Minimum
- Thanksgiving – 2 Night Minimum
- Christmas/New Years – 3 Night Minimum
* If space is available within 7 days of your pet’s arrival date no minimum is required.
50% deposit is required on all reservations over these times.
7+ Days before reservation 100% refund
2-6 days before reservation 50% refund
48hrs. or less the deposit is forfeited