West Hills North Veterinary Clinic has an in-house pharmacy for your convenience! Our pharmacy is stocked with a wide range of prescription medications and prescription diets to keep your pet healthy. We also carry the safest heartworm and flea and tick control preventatives, and pet supplies.
Benefits of the West Hills North Veterinary Clinic Pharmacy
- We have the knowledge and expertise to know which medication is best for your pet, the right time to give it and the correct dose.
- You can count on us to provide you with accurate information about your pet’s medications, including proper dosing information, and to alert you to any potential drug side effects or interactions.
- We maintain a large inventory of veterinary pharmaceutical products and medications so you can take your pet’s medications with you after an exam and immediately begin treating your pet.
- You can call us to ask questions about your pet’s medication or if you have any concerns about side effects at any time, 24 hours a day.
- We are available 24 hours a day if your pet experiences any problems with a medication after you return home.
- When you purchase medications from our pharmacy, you can rest assured that they were obtained from safe, reliable sources and stored under optimal conditions.
- All manufacturer guarantees are in full effect with any product purchased from our hospital, something other pharmacies cannot offer.
- Our trained staff will fill your prescriptions with care as well as pay attention to detail and your pet’s specific needs.
We are also proud to provide our clients with our own online pharmacy. Our online pharmacy also has a large selection of prescription medications, as well as heartworm and flea and tick preventatives for your pet. All manufacturers’ warranties are in full effect with products purchased through our online pharmacy; medications become part of your pet’s medical record and are delivered right to your door!